- Learn2Drive3D contains ALL the theory you need to know to pass your South African K53 Learner's or Driver's licences.
- Work your way through the latest K53 content interactively, actually seeing procedures and concepts demonstrated in 3D, and getting instant feedback in tests and quizzes.
- The material is based on the latest SA National Road Traffic Act and K53 manuals used by the Department of Transport examiners.
- When you install Learn2Drive3D, all sections are always included. You then choose to activate either the Learner's section, or the Driver's section, or both.
Here's what you'll get:
In the LEARNER'S section:
- All the South African rules of the road
- Road signs, signals and road markings illustrated and explained
- Defensive driving and the K53 system
- Vehicle controls
- Interactive quizzes
- Over 400 multiple choice questions in the random test mode for ongoing revision
- Separate mock tests marked in the same way as the official test
- Get to practice on a computer - some traffic departments are introducing computerised testing
In the DRIVER'S section:
- Pre-trip inspections – interior and exterior
- Yard test scenarios, like parallel parking
- Road test scenarios, like emergency stop
- In-car procedures, like changing gears and steering
- Step-by-step 3D animated demonstrations of all 45 K53 procedures you could be tested on
- How you’ll be scored at your test: where you could lose marks or fail immediately
- Tips and tricks – what to watch out for
- Specifications and measurements for the yard test - set up a test yard at home!
- Learn all the theory and what the K53 system is – cut down on the number of driving lessons you need
In the HOME section:
Note: the HOME section is always available to you, whether you have bought the Learner's section, or the Driver's section, or both.
- Comprehensive checklist that covers everything you'll need to do before getting your licences
- Logbook that tracks which sections you've completed, and all your improving test scores
- Directory where you can look up contact details for your closest test centre
Friendly support team always available by email or phone if you need help. Support is available for as long as you are using Learn2Drive3D.
Want more of an idea of what Learn2drive3D is like?
Click on any of the screenshots on the right to enlarge them.
Watch our 4 minute overview video, where you'll see the programme in action >>
Download the FREE DEMO and try it out for yourself >>
Read what others who have already used Learn2Drive3D to pass their licences have to say >>