This will download a single zip file to your computer, which you can extract, copy to disc and use to install Learn2Drive3D on another computer.
Note: You will need an unzip utility like Winzip installed to extract the zip file.
- 213MB for the downloaded zip file.
Free hard disk space required for installation:
- 190MB to 670MB for the installation of Learn2Drive3D (depending on if you already have the pre-requisites installed.)
- DSL (1024) : 2 hours
- DSL (512): 4 hours
- Dialup (56k): 10 hours
Please do not try to download Learn2Drive3D if you do not have ADSL or broadband. If you are using a dialup connection your download is likely to fail, and you'll just end up frustrated (after spending a lot of money on your phone bill). Rather click here to order a CD-ROM from us. The prices are the same as they would be to activate the downloaded version, and we don't charge extra for postage.
Even if you are on ADSL, we recommend you use Free Download Manager or a download manager of your choice which speeds up downloads. We have achieved download times of under 20 minutes using ADSL (1024) with a download manager.
Download and install Free Download Manager >>
L2D3D download instructions:
- Click the "Download now" link below.
- You will be prompted to Open/Run or Save. Choose Save and choose a folder on your computer to save the zip file to.
- Once the zip file has downloaded, you can copy it onto a CD or flash drive.
- On the computer where you want to install Learn2Drive3D, create a new folder.
- Extract all the files from the zip file using a unzip utility like Winzip to your new folder.
- Double click Setup or Setup.exe (red car picture) which will start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the installation.
For support on download or installation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.